Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SANTA'S COMING! SANTA! I know him!

With only four more days until Christmas, I have a LOT to do.
Actually, not really.
For me, the crazy starts the day AFTER Christmas. Can anyone say "road trip?" 

But anyway, as far as blogging goes, I'm on the naughty list. I try to update every weekend, and it hasn't been going so well. Obviously.

Did you imagine me saying the word obviously in Alan Rickman's voice?

Because I  imagined me saying the word obviously in Alan Rickman's voice!

I love Alan Rickman. And Snape. Snape was one of my favorite characters from the beginning, even before all the drama in the last book. He was just like Oogie Boogie for me. That creepy dude who looks like the bad guy that you can't help but like and-wait, this is a blog about geeky crafts. Not my Harry Potter obsession. Oops.

Anyway, now that the wonderful and glorious me has returned, we should get down to business. 

Let's get down to business
To defeat the huns

Okay, before I let my own geekery run away from me, lets get back to the whole point of this blog!

I went to the library! And do you know what I found there? Books of course!

Geez, what did you think I would find? 

But these aren't just any books, these are fun, wonderfully crafty books! With sewing patterns and techniques and all this other fun stuff! I could keep telling you all about it, or I could go finish reading them (and take a nap) 

Besides, this post was just to remind you that I'm not dead.



Happy Holidays! Feliz Navidad! Mele Kaliki'maka!

No comments:

Post a Comment